In place of our paddle boarding fundraiser this summer, we are asking our most loyal supporters to complete a personal psychical challenge during the month of August to raise donations and awareness for our pediatric wheelchair program.
How You're Helping
Everything raised will go towards:
- Donating power wheelchairs and adaptive wheelchairs for kids with physical limitations
- Giving the gift of mobility to children in need
- Providing children the thrill of playing and competing in sports
The JDJ Foundation could not be what is today without your continuous support and dedication. From the bottom of hearts, THANK YOU, for your love and generosity.
Physical Challenge Ideas
Need an example of what to do? Here are some physical challenges that may be a good fit:
- 5K outdoor neighborhood run our walk
- 25-mile outdoor cycling ride
- 500-meter swim
- Kayak or stand up paddle boarding
- Indoor treadmill 5K run or walk
- 5K row on an erg (row machine)
- 45-minute Peloton class or stationary bike workout
- At home virtual workout class or CrossFit workout
- Run a marathon over 10 days
- Participate in the JDJ Team Lee Fit workout class
How will you Sweat for Good?
Always wanted to run 5km, do a perfect pull-up or lift your bodyweight? Choose your challenge and make sure you're pushing yourself!
Create your Sweat for Good page
Sign up and create your Sweat for Good fundraising page. Share your page with your friends, family and colleagues so they can support you.
Log your workouts on your fundraising page using Strava. Conquer your challenge while raising funds for JDJ Charitable Foundation.
Meet Our Challengers
Ready to Sweat for Good?
Sign up or login to a JustGiving account to set your challenge and create your page.